All personal data are dealt with in compliance with the applicable rules on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data by the Union institutions, bodies, offices and agencies and on the free movement of such data (currently Regulation (EU) 2018/1725).
The following data protection information notice outlines the criteria by which the Polish Space Agency, as the ENTRUSTED Consortium member under the Grant Agreement No. 870330, collects, manages and uses personal data on behalf of the EUSPA in relation to the online registration to the ENTRUSTED stakeholder consultation network on the ENTRUSTED website.
Identity of controller and data protection officer:
Data Controller: European Union Agency for the Space Programme (EUSPA), Head of the Market, and Development Department, Janovskeho 438/2 170 00 Prague 7, Czech Republic
Data Protection Officer: EUSPA Data Protection Officer, Janovskeho 438/2 170 00 Prague 7, Czech Republic,
Purposes of data processing:
- To allow organisations to register to the ENTRUSTED stakeholder consultation network, so that they may participate in the consultations undertaken by the ENTRUSTED Consortium with regard to the secure SatCom user technology and research and innovation activities.
- To process the submitted request for registration.
- To manage the registration and consultation processes.
- To communicate important information regarding the consultation processes, invitations to ENTRUSTED events and other notifications.
- To process data for statistical and management purposes.
No additional personal data is collected for the purpose of sending documents, invitations or notifications, as they are sent out directly to registered stakeholders.
Data/Categories of data concerned:
Participants of the ENTRUSTED stakeholder consultation network (referred to as data subjects) are requested to provide the following personal data in order to register via a dedicated online registration form:
- Mandatory data: organisation name, country where the organisation is based, profile of the organisation, fields of expertise, first name of the contact person, last name of the contact person, e-mail address;
- Non-mandatory fields: position and title of the contact person.
We may ask you for information when you report a problem with our online registration service.
Recipients/Categories of recipients of the data processed:
Access to personal data is granted on a ‘need to know’ basis to:
- Data processors: ENTRUSTED Consortium members running the consultation process and external contractors, which are bound by personal data protection rules equal to those applying to the EUSPA:
- A limited number of staff of the Polish Space Agency managing the registration process.
- Staff of the Polish Space Agency’s contractor in charge of the communication services.
- Staff of the Polish Space Agency’s contractor, including its subcontractors (i.e. sub-processors), in charge of providing cloud hosting servers.
- Staff of the Research Executive Agency (REA), as Contracting Authority in the frame of the Grant Agreement No. 870330, may also access personal data, in their quality of managing and monitoring the aforementioned Grant Agreement.
Any recipient of personal data will be reminded of its obligation not to use the data received for other purposes than the one for which they were transmitted.
Legal basis/Lawfulness of the processing:
Processing of personal data is based on the consent of the data subject, in compliance with Art. 5(1)(d) of Regulation 2018/1725, whereby data subject has unambiguously given his or her consent to provide personal data by filling-in and submitting the online registration form with the requested personal data.
Information on the storage locations and retention period of personal data:
- Personal data will be stored electronically on the servers of the Polish Space Agency’s contractors, including cloud hosting servers, which are located in the EU.
- Personal data will be retained for 7 years after the expiry of the Grant Agreement No. 870330 for audit and discharge purposes. Once the retention period is over, personal data will be destroyed.
Your personal data will not be used for automated decision-making, including profiling.
Participants of ENTRUSTED events who register via a dedicated online registration form (i.e. data subjects) have the right:
- To obtain confirmation as to whether or not his or her personal data are being processed, access the data and obtain detailed information on the processing;
- Of rectification of inaccurate personal data;
- Of erasure of personal data if the statutory provisions are met;
- Of restriction of processing if the statutory provisions are met;
- To data portability, allowing to obtain and reuse personal data for their own purposes across different services;
- To withdraw the consent to personal data processing at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing before the consent’s withdrawal;